The government of India has announced the scholarship for post metric and pre-metric scholarship schemes for the students of minority communities. The main motto of the scholarship is that to support the financially backward students to encourage in their studies.
Govt is giving its enormous support to the brilliant children from the poor minority community. Thus, the Govt is supporting the literacy rate and also employment rate among the poor people. Many of the children were not going to school because of their economic inefficiency to study. The children can now get the benefit from this govt scholarship schemes by applying for scholarships through,www.scholarships.gov.in.
Who can apply for the Scholarship?
All the minority students who belong to various minorities of Christian, Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Buddha, etc. from India can apply for the scholarships.
How to apply the pre-metric and post-metric scholarships?
Students those who belongs to minorities can apply for scholarships from the internet thru,www.scholarships.gov.in. Also from the website of Ministry of Minority Affairs website,www.minorityaffairs.gov.in and scholarship website www.scholarships.gov.in.
Procedure to Apply for Scholarship
If you are registering for the First time:
By visiting the home page of scholarships.gov.in, you can find a tab “Students Login” over the page. Click on it and then select the “New User” link. Then fill the information that was prompted to enter. That is, bank information, academic information, and scheme information and also contact information.
Fill all the details and submit the application form. After registering the Permanent ID (PID) will be generated by the website. The PID is the most important one to remember. Whenever changes or updates needed students can enter PID to log in to the site.
Visit the home page and then click on Student Login button. Then enter the Permanent ID (PID) to login to their page. By login into their info students can renewal their scholarship status.
All the requisite documents are mandatory while applying and renewing the scholarship. Hence students must scan all the necessary documents beforehand and after that apply or renew for the scholarship.
Details to fill in the Scholarship form:
The students must prompt to enter the details while filling up the application form. Student name, domicile state, date of birth, father / mother / guardian’s name, caste, community, aadhar card number, email, mobile number, student ID, Fresh/ Renewal. Enter all the details without spelling mistakes.
How to Register School / Institution atwww.scholarships.gov.in
- Visit the home page,www.scholorships.gov.in
- The Home page will be displayed
- Click on the ‘Services’ Tab
- Register Scholarship for School / College
- Before going to register, once check if already registered with the portal by using the “Find School/ College” info available on the left corner of the page.
- A registration form named as “Register School/College/University” will be visible on the right side of the page.
- Fill the details in institution register form and click on the submit button.
- One it has been registered successfully, the institute / school will be approved by corresponding state nodal officer.
- ‘Services-Know your states nodal officer’ link enables you to know the details of states Nodal office.
- After Verification and approval process has been completed, log in with the given user id and password to communicate with the state’s nodal officer thru SMS.
The List of Documents to be uploaded to Register / Renewal the Scholarship under post-matric scheme:
- Institute Verification Form (Compulsory)
- Income Certificate issued by authorized office in state / UT (Compulsory)
- Declaration of the student (Compulsory)
- Registration Certificate (Compulsory)
- In the case of fresh registration, self-attested certificate of last board exam passed as filled in the form. (Compulsory)
- If renewal of Scholarship, self-attested certificate of last board exam passed as filled in the form. (Compulsory)
- Present year Course fee receipt. (Compulsory)
- Proof of bank account (Compulsory)
- Aadhar card (Compulsory)
- Address Proof (Optional)
- One time registration in enough
- Please ensure that the registration details you enter are correct before submitting the application form.
- Once after the details were registered and students have been issued the Permanent ID, it is not possible to change the original information.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 11 2001
Phone Number : 040- 23120500 ( 501 / 502 /503 /504 /505 )
Timings: 9 AM to 5.30PM ( From Monday to Friday )
Official website : www.scholarships.gov.in