If you are facing [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error message on your computer, then this post will help you to solve the problem with a permanent solution.
The error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] occur when there is problem with the Microsoft Outlook file. The vital process of sending and receiving mails may have corrupted. The file would require replacement with the new file.
The error message would appear frequently until the issue is resolved. It will also block some of the essential features of the outlook. You should fix the error to avoid trouble with accessing the important file in the outlook.
What are the reasons for the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code?
There are several reasons why you may get the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code on your computer system. Use the below information to understand the cause and how to deal with it.
- When you use multiple outlook accounts on a single computer, sometimes the activities are blocked by the outlook and it prompts the user with the error message. The files of one account would get interacted with another file of the outlook account. When two files that are not from the same account try to get access to the information, the outlook security system blocks the files and displays the error message [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] on the screen.
- The [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code appears when you try to install the third-party application on your computer. There many application that uses their in build email services to send and receive the messages. The process is similar to the outlook application, which sometimes creates confusion for the application as both use the same protocol to access the user data. As a result, the outlook will block the process from execution when it sees a third-party application is running in the background using a similar protocol to exchange the message.
- A broken file could be one of the reasons why your outlook is not performing as required. The broken file needs to be replaced with the new files. Reinstall outlook again to update the latest versions of Microsoft outlook.
- You can also post the error message on the Microsoft forum to get the solution from the Microsoft support team. They will diagnose the problem and offer you the resolution to fix the problem. Expect the reply within 2 or 3 days from the Microsoft team.
How To Solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code?
Follow the simple steps to solve the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code found in the outlook email service.
1) The first thing that you should do to fix this problem is to upgrade the existing software to the latest version. During the update, the application checks for the corrupt files. If it finds any files which are not in the good condition and requires replacement, the update procedure will fix the problem with repairing or replacing the corrupt file.
2) Change the windows OS version. Sometimes the windows 10 OS would have a compatibility issue with the latest version of the outlook. Downgrading the windows OS to the earlier version would solve the problem.
3) Contact the support team of Microsoft. Until the team finds the best solution to fix the problem, you can use the web version of Microsoft outlook.
4) Stop multiple accounts of the outlook. Logout all the accounts from your system. Sometimes the outlook finds it difficult to read the information of two separate accounts. As a result, you will see an error message on your screen while accessing your outlook account. Do not forget to clear the cache after you logout from the system.
5) Another software could be reason for the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code. If there is another software on your computer that uses a similar protocol that outlook usage, there are chances that both the software is blocking each other files making it difficult to read.
Outlook would have a strict security system that restricts any other software from accessing the files and functions. You may have to remove the third-party software from your PC to resolve this issue.
Hope the post would have helped you to solve the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code problem on your computer. Follow the step-by-step guide and instruction prompted on the screen. You can also use the Windows troubleshooter application to diagnose the software and try to fix the problem. If nothing works, then connect with the Microsoft team and wait for their response to your query.