When it comes to finding the best online birthday cakes in Lahore, there is a number of options to choose from. You can stick to the traditional cake recipes or go with the modern cake styles like custom designs, etc. There are several bakeries like Bundu khan, cakes and bakes, gourmet, etc in Lahore to get your customize birthday cake. You can find different options from dry cakes to dripping chocolate cakes to satiate your taste buds.
To treat your loved one with an amazing cake, you can get birthday cakes from any of the well-reputed bakeries. Besides that, there are a number of small businesses that are offering custom birthday cakes in Lahore. You can find them online or on Facebook and order a special cake. If you love baking, you can also bake a cake at home.
Here Are Some Of The Most Trending Cake Recipes That You Can Bake At Home. You Can Also Get These Cakes Online By Placing A Custom Order From Your Favorite Place.
1- Cream Cheese Cake
It is a wonderful butter, creamy, and cheesecake along with a thin outing of fudge frosting. Cream Cheese Cake is best for big birthday parties and huge crowds as this cake are always famous for potlucks and other party gatherings. It takes you about 20 minutes for preparation and then half an hour for baking and cooling. Here is the recipe for this cheesecake.
- 2 and one-fourth cup of cake flour
- One-fourth cup of sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp butter
- 6 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 6 big size eggs (normal temperature)
- 3/ 4 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Half cup of cubed butter
- Half cup of semisweet chocolate chips (for sprinkling options)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/ 3 cup evaporated milk
The following steps are involved in the preparation of cream cheese sheet cake.
- Take a large bowl and cream the sugar, butter, and cream cheese until they become fluffy and lightweight. Add eggs (one at a time) and beat them thoroughly after adding every egg. Now beat the vanilla and add flour until they all blend well.
- Now pour this mixture into a greased baking pan and bake it at 325 degrees. Bake it for 30 to 35 minutes until an inserted toothpick in its center comes out clean. After baking, cool the cake completely using a wire rack.
- Now it’s the turn of frosting. Take a small saucepan and add sugar and milk into it. Boil them on a medium flame, then cook and cover for 3 minutes. For this not to stir in it. Now stir chocolate chips and butter until they melt. Cool it slightly and then spread it over the top of the cake.
2- Unicorn Cake
If you are looking for the best birthday cake for surprising your little ones on their birthdays, then unicorn cake is one of them. It is a magical cake which is unique in look and taste too. By baking in smaller pans you can create a good and impressive height of it, and some other simple decorating or designing tips make it a show-stopping dessert.
- 2 and one-fourth cups of cake flour
- Half tbsp salt
- 4 large eggs’ white
- 1 and a half cups of sugar
- 3 and a half tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp clear vanilla extract
- Half tbsp almond extract
- 3/ 4 cup of milk
- Half cup unsalted and cubed butter
- 1/ 3 cup of rainbow jimmies
- 6 big size eggs’ white
- Half tbsp salt
- Half tbsp cream of tartar
- 2 cups unsalted and cubed butter
- 1 and a half tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/ 4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces of chopped white baking chocolate
- Some food coloring
While preparing a unicorn cake, it will take about one hour for preparation and 25 minutes for baking and cooling. Following are the steps involved:
- Preheat your oven up to 350 degrees and line bottoms of round baking pans with grease and flour pans.
- Take a big bowl and add sugar, baking powder, whisk flour and salt into it. Beat them all in butter until they become crumbly. Add eggs white one by one and beat well after every addition. Now gradually beat in milk and other extracts on medium until they get light and fluffy. And then gently fold in rainbow jimmies.
- Transfer this batter into the prepared pans, and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes until the inserted toothpick comes clean. Now cool it in pans for 10 before removing it to the wire racks.
- For preparing buttercream, take a microwave and melt the chocolate in it with cream. Stir them after 30 seconds until they get smooth. Set it aside to cool it slightly. Now take a heatproof bowl of a stand mixer, add sugar, cream of Tatar, salt, and whisk egg whites and blend them. Place it in a large saucepan over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove it from heat and beat at high speed until it gets cooled. Now gradually add some tbsp of butter and beat it with vanilla and white chocolate mixture.
- Spread the buttercream in between the layers, sides, and top of the cake. And divide the remaining frosting into smaller portions and add some food color to get desired colors and decorate your cake as you want.
We have mentioned 2 amazing cake recipes that you can try at home. If you are not much of a baker, just place the custom online birthday cake order at Cakes and Bakes to get your order delivered to your doorstep. Cream cheesecakes are trending because of their amazing taste so it is the best choice to order. But, if you are looking for a kids cake, then you can go with Unicorn cakes or cakes with super heroes pictures.